Monday, June 22, 2009

Blah

Seems my sRGB conversion was causing that fireflies from previous images.

Btw. I was wondering why the farthest I've ever get in ray tracing (excluding fixed path MLT in C++) was when I was using OCaml. Say what You want, but that functional language thing fitted ray tracing very well. Also, but that's maybe caused by my nature - now when I have dozens of ways to implement something I start to wonder what way to choose, what would lead to better design. Too many options confuse me, and slow me down big time.




I've set emitter colour to rgb approximation of 2600K, it makes some nice, realistic atmosphere.

It's still naive path tracing, though.

3 comments:

  1. Well what else can I say ,I can't wait to see your renderer in its final stage.You're doing a pretty amazing job so far,i like that cornell box but it would be nice if you can share something different :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was the best gui in the worldd!!! this is just a tribute :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. couldnt remember the best gui in the worlddd!

    ReplyDelete